In an effort to conduct a bit of possibly unusual business networking for our small Nashville-area website services firm (Nashville SEO & Web Content), we are now offering a bit of free website consulting to anyone who asks, for a limited time, with only minimal caveats:
- Questions must be reasonable;
- I’ll spend up to 20 minutes per email with my carefully considered response, to the best of my ability; and
- This offer will be honored unless I am overloaded with requests (not likely).
The friendly, professionally laid-back staff at Nashville SEO & Web Content offers the following web services at affordable rates:
- Content-oriented, natural/organic SEO (search engine optimization)
- Content creation: writing, copywriting, ghostwriting, editing, etc.
- Custom, relevant, search engine-friendly content
- WordPress blogs
- HTML tags, XHTML tags
- Blogging, ghostblogging at predetermined intervals
- Facebook posts, Twitter tweets, blog posts published at predetermined times
- Affordable SMM (social media marketing)
- Free PDF guides for established clients
If you have a question or two about the following subjects, please feel free to submit your questions to Stephen – the Nashville SEO guy – at the email address beginning with the word hiking followed by the word nature at gmail, completed with a dot com. You may also submit your questions via comment; I’ll remove your questions from public view when I respond, unless you state beforehand that it’s OK to display the info.
- Creating an affordable web presence
- Considerations in deciding between a blog and a traditional website
- CSS layouts vs. table layouts
- WordPress and SEO
- Getting started in social media
- Relationship of social media to SEO efforts
- Surpassing your competition in Google search results
- Simple steps in starting a modest backlink campaign
- Possible sources for relevant content
- Ideas for additional custom content
- Increasing your visibility on the web
- Increasing your Google visibility
- The “big” SEO secret
Here are examples of a few questions we might be able to help you answer:
- What is the best online SEO tool currently available? (The one I have in mind still has a free 30-day trial.)
- Should we have a static website, or should we use something like WordPress or Joomla?
- Which (x)HTML tags, attributes, etc. really matter for SEO purposes?
- Is Google Analytics worth the trouble?
- How much is too much to pay for a new website or blog?
- How much is too much to pay for SMM (social media marketing)?
- How much is too much to pay for graphic design/ web design?
- What happened to custom web design services?
- What are backlinks, and why should I have them?
- What are some of the questions I should ask prospective web design firms, web development firms, SMM professionals, and SEO professionals before we hire them?
Only a few subjects are beyond the scope of this free web consulting offer. They include:
- Programming (web development)
- Databases (web development)
- Statistical analysis (SEO)
Please submit your questions to the Nashville SEO guy at the email address beginning with the word hiking followed by the word nature at gmail, completed with a dot com – or via comment below.